Friday, March 12, 2010

Have you seen Alice?

I went to see her last weekend with my daughter and her friend. Like most everyone else these days I'm a little Alice crazy. So inspiring! Here's some Alice-inspired creations from around Etsy:
By GigiManor <---click here to see the full listing By Elsita <---click here to see the full listing By Kittyrobot <---click here to see full the listing By Fairydustedmermaids <---click here to see the full listing ByDollyduds <---click here to see the full listing By Mishmashdesigns <---click here to view the full listing By Danitashop <---click here to view full listing By Pinkcherrymama <---click here to view the full listing

For even more inspiration pick up this month's Somerset Studios magazine. It's filled with Alice! Did you love the necklace above by Danita? She's featured in this issue too! Her work is very, very inspiring to me!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Friday!

3 comments:

  1. That pin topper set from GigiManor is making me krazy. It is the cutest thing ever.

    I wore down Jeffro so he is going to take me to see Alice on Saturday, I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your favorite Krazy blog commenter here: I am loving your playlist. I'm jamming to Dave Matthews right now. I'm going to leave it on and jam at my desk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please keep commenting...I like it! I'm glad you like the playlist. I'm going to keep adding to it too. I want to do some posts on some of our special bands...but I'm still trying to figure out how to link videos, etc.

    ReplyDelete