Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Why Hello There!

April ended up being a very busy month around here so my poor blog was neglected. Hopefully it will get a little more attention in May. Here are a few snapshots to re-cap April!

We hit the beach a few times

Decorated eggs...have to sneak this stuff in while I still can :)

celebrated my daughter's 12th birthday! (these are favors from her party)
We visited a chocolate factory (for Riley's Birthday)! That's a Twinkie getting ready to enter the "Enrober" :)
watched a lot of soccer (both husband and son play)! Go Deuce and Fiasco United!!
My daughter took a surf lesson at Ron Jon with her Girl Scout troop. It was an absolute blast to watch. I want to take one this summer too! It's never to late to become what you might have been, right?? :)

So all of the above, plus daily monotonous stuff and then add in my Etsy shop and it made for a hectic April!

How was your April? Are you ready for summer? I am...and I'm not. I was anxious for some beach days...but then this oil spill happened! It makes me sick thinking about it and it's effects on our environment!

Anyhoo, I hope you are doing well and I hope to check in more this month! Bye for now! :)

3 comments:

  1. Did Riley love the surfing? I still can't believe Anna wouldn't go. I should have tagged along, just to watch. Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She loved it! I wish you guys would have been there! Let's make up for it by hitting the beach together this summer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Come to the beach house and I'll give you a surf lesson or two! I've got an 8 foot PINK longboard! :)

    ReplyDelete