Friday, May 7, 2010

This is my month people!!

Today is my 16th wedding anniversary, Sunday is Mother's Day and my birthday is next week! Here's hoping my husband doesn't try to combine all the gifts into one. Lol....I kid, I kid! :) In all seriousness, all these things correspond with some of the greatest blessings in my life. Here are some old school pics as proof:
My husband ( this is us on our honeymoon....BABIES I tell you!!)

my children (YES, those animals are real....just proves how much I love my kids b/c I REALLY, really HATE snakes!!!)

Happy Friday and enjoy your weekend! The grandparents are watching the kids tomorrow AND tomorrow night so we get an overnight date!! Woo hoo!

1 comment:

  1. ok who are these two cute young peeps in this photo!? You guys are too cute! Kel you are one brave Mamma, I don't know how you held that gator and sat by that snake!!! Can you say panic attack!!! You guys all look like babies here!:)

    ReplyDelete