Thursday, May 13, 2010

Focus On The Positive...

I'm kind of in a funk today. Nothing really "major"...just little things that have built up and gotten to me. Getting ready to head out for a walk/run which usually does a nice job of clearing my head. The good thing about having a blog is that you tend to focus on the positive. So here are some Mother's Day gifts that I received this weekend. Very positive in deed! Maybe this day will turn around after all!
This flower is called a Fushia. I've never seen one before.




Made by my sweet daughter :)




My son was very excited about this plant because he said that now we don't have to buy strawberries at the store anymore! When I got this on Sunday the berry was white. As you can see it's turning red. Hope it ripens and that we get to try it before an animal or bug gets it!

Try to have a good day today...I'll be doing the same!

No comments:

Post a Comment