Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Thanks for the inspiration mystery blogger!

I'm joining a bunch of other bloggers out there that are making this project. I don't know who made it originally but if I did, I would thank them for the inspiration b/c this project was EASY and fun! I present you with...drum roll please....The Cheese Dome Pedestal!!!
Isn't she a beaut?? All the components that make this up are from Goodwill. Here is what she is made from:
Glass cheese dome-$2.99
ceramic candle stick-$.99
brass plate (LOVE the scallop edge!!!)-$1.99

The plate and candle stick got spray painted black (took 10 minutes in my backyard). Then I Gorilla Glued them together and let it dry for about an hour. Then just that easy...DONE!
Where's my "That was easy" button???

Bye for now! :)

Linked up to these wonderful parties:

5 comments:

  1. wow those are so adorable!!! You have the best luck with Goodwill!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable...luv how THRIFTY you were while making them. Hop over and share them at my THRIFTY party!

    Blessings,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies. Linda, I will! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'll be heading to Goodwill and hoping for a plate as cute as yours. I need to make this for myself. Thanks for linking up.

    Becca

    ReplyDelete